One of the key challenges facing organisations today is to create business capabilities that meet and exceed the emerging requirements within the market. Understanding the future basis of competition and customer requirements creates the need and opportunity to re-invent business processes to manage risk, increase revenues and control costs.
- Rapid value procurement – Focuses on consolidation of the supply base and enhancing strategic sourcing, contract management and inventory management through purchase execution and procurement process effectiveness.
- Supply chain enhancement – Advice on lean manufacturing, lean six sigma, operations, product lifecycle management, logistics, sourcing, and distribution.
- Advice on setting up systems for planning, reporting and cost management in line with a client’s individual requirements.
- Operations transformation and cost management – Operations Transformation services can help clients realize value rapidly by improving profit, enhancing capability and managing procurement risks.
- Profit enhancement – by identifying bottom-line savings and leveraging on detailed category specific knowledge. This is combined with some of the leading current procurement techniques and technologies to help deliver accelerated profit improvement from specific cost savings initiatives.
- Capability enhancement – by building capability to help deliver long-term value from the supply base. This helps to sustain a company’s ability to deliver value by developing procurement infrastructure to consistently and effectively manage and control their third party expenditure.
- Customer management – Provide insights in to managing the entire life cycle of a customer, facilitate with visibility into customer segmentation and assist in increase customer retention and acquisition.
- Implementation planning & Program management – Assist ongoing planning activities, development of program office, program advisory to manage quality, risks, issues and changes.